1. December 6,7,8 2013: Players Ball: Bishop Don Juan, Snoop Dogg, Too Short, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV
2. December 10th 2013: House Of Blues Anaheim, Anaheim, California www.ticketmaster.com
3. December 21 2013: Bens Backyard BMX park Xmas Bash, Santa Ana, Ca
4. December 30,31,2013, January 1, 2013: New Years Eve Trend Settah push, Las Vegas, Nv
5. January 16th-26th 2013: Sundance Film Festival with Trend Settah and Blow Hookah, Park City, Utah
4. City Of Trees Festival: June 6, 7,8 , 2013, Sacramento, California.
Ditch O2BNLA full length CD 2013 OUT NOW: EMAIL DITCH@LETHALTENDERMUSIC.COM TO GET YOUR COPY, will release on I Tunes soon.
PREVIOUS DITCH SHOWS 2000-2013
November 30th 2013: performed at; Bishop Don Juan’s birthday party, Los Angeles, Ca
November 27th 2013: performed at: Ten Nightclub, Irvine, California with Dj Ben Snowden
October 19th 2013: Performed at Kush Harvest/ W/ Rappin 4Tay, WC, Tha Alkaholiks, The Intercepterz, Los Angeles, Ca KGB STUDIOS
September 5th 2013: w/ Mansion Of Mayhem, Strap: Original Mikes, Santa Ana, Ca 100 north main st.
September 7th 2013: Intche Festival, San Francisco Civic Center Plaza, San Francisco, Ca www.intche.net .
August 15th 2013: Ditch’s 3rd annual Summerfest concert, Malones, 604 E. Dyer Rd, Santa Ana, Ca. Tickets email Angie@lethaltendermusic.com
August 16,17, 18 2013: performed for over 110,000 people at: SEATTLE HEMPFEST: W/ Rappin 4Tay, The intercepterz, Seattle, WA www.hempfest.org
August 16 2013: Hempfest Seattle VIP after party, Seattle, Wa
August 17 2013: Hempfest Seattle VIP party, El Corazon, Seattle, Wa
August 21 2013: w/ Honey Cocaind The observatory, Santa Ana, Ca www.observatoryoc.com
August 9th,10th, 2013: Bay Area Hempfest: Bishop Don Juan, Ditch, Meen Green, Debbie The Glass Lady, Rappin 4-Tay, and more live in concert, Richmond (San Francisco Bay), Ca www.bayareahempfest.com
August 3rd 2013: Bishop Don Juan 1 year radio show anniversary hosted by Snoop Dogg, Ditch, Rappin 4tay, Herman Watson, Tony Tag, 5047 w. Pico, Los Angeles, Ca.
August 4th 2013: Ice T, Coco, Ditch, Players Toast Awards: Couture Nightclub, 1640
July 14th 2013: (Ditch Birthday) Alex Thomas Pool Party Roosevelt Hotel, Hollywood, Ca.
July 15th 2013: *Attended* Playboy Mansion Espy Awards party, Playboy Mansion, Holmby Hills, Ca.
June 30 2013: attended red carpet Bet Awards Post Party, Belasco theater, 1050 S Hill St Los Angeles, CA 90015
June 22nd 2013: Connie Chong’s Birthday bash, . W/ Ditch, Mac Lucci, No Face: Performed live: Belasco Theater, 1050 S Hill St Los Angeles, CA 90015
May 23rd 2013: Ditch live in concert, Bishop Don Magic Juan, Lil G, Tc Bradshaw: Sal’s Comedy Club: 7356 Melrose, Ave, Los Angeles, Ca. *Tickets Only available at the door*
February 9 2013,performing live @ HEMPCON, Nos Events Center, San Bernardino, CA. www.hempcon.com
January 15th 2013, Performed live @ House Of Blues, Anaheim, CA. w/ Strap Mansion Of Mayhem.
~appeared at Players Ball December 8th 2012, Hollywood, Ca. Bishop Don Juan, Nick Cannon and more video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d8VDF-Yb4w&sns=em
~Appeared at: Playboy Pool Party, Sunday Oct 28th 2012 Roosevelt Hotel, Holywood, CA
~Appeared at: Hugh Hefners Halloween Party: Saturday October 27th 2012: Playboy Mansion, Beverly Hills/ Holmby Hills, CA
~Performed at the 16th annual NY Harvest Festival, Montecillo, NY
Ditch live at Tiki Bar: w/ Cashis, Kriminal, Thursday September 20th 2012, Tiki Bar: 1700 Placentia Ave, Costa Mesa, Ca
Ditch live at: Riverside Adams motor speedway: W/ Voodoo Glow Skulls, California Celts: Saturday September 29th 2012, Riverside, Ca. www.warfest.com .
. Ditch’s End Of Summer Concert: Thursday, August 30th 2012, Malones, Santa Ana, CA.
. Official MTV Video Music Awards after party: Thursday Sept 6th 2012, Belasco Theater, Los Angeles, CA.
. THE 2ND ANNUAL GLOBAL INDEPENDENCE DAY At Beverly Hilton Hotel: Sunday September 9th 2012, Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, CA.
July 19th 2012: Performed with WC from WESTSIDE CONNECTION at The Venetian in Anaheim, CA
Monday July 9th: *Attended* the Espys launch party at Playboy Mansion, Beverly Hills, CA
Sunday July 1st 2012: *Attended* Ushers Bet Awards After Party,Playhouse, Hollywood, Ca
Saturday June 30th 2012: *Attended* Lil Wayne and Cash Money Records private BET awards dinner and ball, Hollywood, Ca.
Thursday June 28th 2012: W/ Common Sense: Oc Tavern, 2369 South El Camino Real San Clemente, CA 92672
Monday May 28th 2012: Warren G and Ditch live at Bleu Nightclub, 14160 Beach Blvd
Westminster, CA 92683 sponsored by: Oc House Of Tree’s
Friday June 1 2012: Ditch live at Beso Hollywood, 6350 Hollywood Boulevard Hollywood, CA 90028
Sunday June 3rd 2012: Nipple Mansion Pool Party, 14044 Frost Dr Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739 For more info please contact 909 489-2252 – (909) 477-0240
- Ditch live at the 16th anuual New York Harvest Festival: W/ IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, PETE SEEGER, 7 WALKERS: Saturday October 13th 2012, Monticello, NY. Kutchers Country Club and Resort: 1 Kutsher Road
Monticello, NY. www.nyharvestfest.com
- Ditch will open again for Suga Free September 16th 2011 at Malones in Santa, Ana, CA.
- Ditch will head to Oakland, California on September 4th 2011 to perform for over 15,000 people at the INTCHE Festival in Downtown Oakland.
- Ditch will open for; Panic At The Disco, The Game, Lil Jon, E40, Too Short, New Boyz, Yg, Big Sean, Kendrick lamar, Nick Cannon, Fishbone, The Bravery, Mickey Avalon, Shiny Toy Guns, and more at the 2011 Playground Festival in Irvine, CA performing for over 15,000 people. (reference: Jason Winkler Festival organizer: # 949-702-1576)
- Ditch opened for Warren G and Flesh N Bone of Bone Thugs and Harmony in Sacramento, CA at the 2011 Sacramento Hempfest on August 20th 2011.
-Ditch performed with Ice T and Coco at the annual Players Toast event in El Paso, Texas on july 30th 2011. The people’s reaction both at the show and around El Paso to Ditch was overwhelming. Ditch even went shopping for Cadillac’s with Mc Carter (Ice T’s lifelong friend) and created frenzy among the gathering people. During Ditch’s performance the crowd went wild and Ditch greeted many anxious fans post show inside the club. The outdoor concert was headlined by Ice T and Coco and Ditch was the ONLY other performer. (Reference Darrius Red Parrot, El Paso, Texas: 915-491-8828 or Jade Simone 813-495-4188)
Ditch started 2011 opening on shows for Kurupt, Yelawolf, 40 Glocc,
Suga Free and others. Ditch lends a lot of his time to charity handing out gifts to homeless
kids at Christmas time and each month performing at least one show with
David Levi at his breast cancer awareness concerts. 2011 is proving to
be a very successful year for Ditch. He has started holding his own
concert events for up and coming artists to gain exposure. He headlined
the 2011 2 day Million Marijuana march Los Angeles which he also
executive produced. He released a new CD called “Self Made, Self Paid”
on I Tunes, has launched an artist development and marketing branch of
his company Lethal Tender Music, and graced the cover of both Hollywood
Music Magazine and Homegrown Magazine. Ditch’s first acting role in the horror film The Summer Of Massacre (www.imdb.com Weston “Ditch” Frey) hit screens in early June 2011. Ditch is also heading to El Paso, Texas this weekend to open for Ice T and Coco at the 2011 Players Toast Awards. Ditch remains an underground
artist whose success is gained by his strong passion and drive and
amazing self marketing skills.
11/24/10- Ditch performed at Falcon in Hollywood, CA for breast cancer awareness. The event was an American Music Awards post party. The event was red carpet and was be attended by the media.
11/21/10- Ditch performed on the Viva La Lucha music festival. The event featured 3 stages of music and will be held at Club 740 in Downtown Los Angeles, CA.
11/13/10- Ditch headlined the Shock Fest 2010 3 day film festival and awards show held annually at the Raleigh Studios in Hollywood, CA.
11/13/10- Ditch performed at the Kush Expo with Mystic Roots. The large-scale tradeshow took place at the Anaheim Convention Center for an expected audience of over 4,000 people.
10/17/10- Ditch performs at Highlands adjacent to the Kodak Theater for a breast cancer awareness event.
9/29/10- Ditch performs at Falcon in Hollywood for a breast cancer awareness event hosted by David Levi.
09/04/10- Ditch performs at Club Nokia at La Live in downtown Los Angeles for the Western Music Conference.
9/04/10- Ditch performs on the basketball courts in Venice Beach, Ca for the annual Venice Beach Basketball League Semi-Finals. Ditch also films a music video for his song “Jump Up” that same day.
8/25/10- Ditch performs at Life On Wilshire for a breast cancer awareness event hosted by David Levi.
8/18/10- Ditch attends celebrity recognition of the media event at Villa Blanca, Beverly Hills, Ca. Ditch is followed by the media most of the night.
8/11/10- Ditch joins the band Ivy League to perform on the Vans Warped Tour in Chula Vista, CA. Ditch performs with the full band on the Skull Candy Headphones stage.
7/28/10- Ditch performs at Life On Wilshire for a breast cancer awareness event hosted by David Levi.
7/17/10- Ditch has a private birthday bash at the celebrity exclusive hot spot Villa Lounge in Hollywood, CA.
7/17/10- Ditch performs at the Bathe private pool mansion party in Orange Hills, CA. Reference Brandon Cloud (714)253-6969. Ditch brings along celebrity guest Vinni ‘Big Daddy’ Bergmen to the concert.
7/04/10- Ditch performs with Mystic Roots at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. The event is held at the poolside concert stage with a fireworks show. The show draws over 4,000 people.
6/20/10- Ditch performs at B52/ Vanityville in Los Angeles, CA as part of the Bass Rock Cd Release Party.
6/19/10- Ditch performs at Haute nightclub in Hollywood, CA. The event is also a party for the TV series Pimp 247 which Ditch has a song on. Reference Shawn Antonio (310)-428-5017.
6/02/10- Ditch is shown on TMZ.com because of a baseball card that shows a logo similar to the NFL trademarked logo. (Reference: www.tmz.com/2010/05/12/nfl-marijuana-football-league-national-football-league-420-weed-shield-logo/ )
5/16/10- Ditch performs with Mystic Roots at Tiki Bar in Costa Mesa, CA
5/01/10- Ditch performs with Mystic Roots at the Chico State University Music Festival.
4/30/10- Ditch performs with Mystic Roots in San Francisco, CA at Club Mojito.
4/29/10- Ditch performs at the Tv Land Awards after party for breast cancer awareness. It will be the first of many show Ditch will do for charity and to raise awareness of Cancer detection. The event is hosted by David Levi and has a red carpet. Ditch is covered by many members of the media. The event is held at Life on Wilshire in Beverly Hills, CA.
4/4/10- Ditch is aired on TMZ.com and TMZ TV on FOX. Ditch was in a video when recording with Shock G for the Ditch album Public Intoxication where Melissa Smith, A Jesse James mistress, was also present. Ditch was seen on TV for over 2 minutes smoking and drinking in the studio. (Reference: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/04/jesse-james-mistress-melissa-smith-rapper-shock-g-video/ )
3/27/10- Ditch performs in East Dundee, Illinois a suburb outside of Chicago.
3/25/10- Ditch is paid to perform at Club Bed in Mishiwaka, Indiana. The event is packed and responds well to Ditch’s fist Indiana show. While in town Ditch visits Notre Dame university and causes a stir of photos and attention.
3/06/10- Ditch hosts his own event titled the Hip Hop Ball at Tiki Bar in Costa Mesa, CA. Rain completely closes off a section of the club and effects the streets and parking surrounding the club. The show goes on though and Ditch performs a powerful set.
2/21/10- Ditch joins Eek-a-Mouse onstage at Tiki Bar in Costa Mesa, CA
2/20/10- Ditch performs with Mystic Roots at 710 Beach Club in San Diego, CA. The show is at full capacity.
~ 2009 ~
SUMMARY 2009: Ditch kicked off the year by performing, as a special guest for two Pato Banton/Mystic Roots shows at the House of Blues in Anaheim and Hollywood, CA on Saturday, 01/03/09 and Sunday, 01/04/09. Ditch continues to be a frequent invited guest who attends many celebrity events and red carpets. He just walked the red carpet at the People’s Choice Awards on Wednesday, 01/07/09, and attended the backstage after party with celebrities such as: Paris Hilton, Charlie Sheen, Ellen, etc. Later, he headed off to another red carpet after party in Beverly Hills (See entry dates in this press kit for details). Nonetheless, Ditch is currently booking shows and making live appearances to promote his new CD, entitled, Public Intoxication. He accomplished the following to date:
1. Ditch recorded and released a new mix tape entitled “Never Gonna Stop.” The following artists are special guests on it: Dirt Nasty (aka: Simon Rex), Beardo, Omar Cruz and Willy Northpole (Read 01/20/09 entry for details).
2. Ditch’s, Public Intoxication, album release date is 02/24/09, so read that entry for details about the album. He plans to announce the release date on various television talk shows, so stay tuned!
3. Ditch’s release party will be at Brick by Brick in San Diego, CA on 02/28/09. See that entry date herein for details.
Additionally, Ditch has performed with the following artists this year: Kurupt, Dogg Pund, Eek-a-Mouse, Dirt Nasty, New Boyz, Girls Gone Wild’s Joe Francis, Pato Banton, Mystic Roots Band, Rugged Monk and Eternal (from the Wuu-Tang Clan’s, Killah Beez).
12/29/10- Ditch performs opening for Dogg Pounds Kurupt, 40 Glocc, and Glasses Malone at Cohiba In Long Beach, CA
12/26/09- Ditch performs opening for Dogg Pounds’ Kurupt at Orange County’s Club Sutra, Newport Beach, CA. The event is at capacity when Ditch performs.
11/20/09- Ditch performs at Club Red in Newport Beach, CA. Ditch performs during the RZST fashion show which features scantily clad females walking on and offstage as he performs. The event fills the club to capacity.
10/30/09- Ditch performs at a private house party in San Pedro, CA
10/30/09- Ditch releases his second of his free mixtape series. The mixtape is called “Clout”
10/22/09- Ditch performs at Club Glam inside of Club Rio in Fullerton, CA
10/03/09- Ditch joins English pop legend Matt Goss (The Bro’s) onstage for a performance at the Gossy Lounge at the Palms Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
9/19/09- Ditch performs a special set at Taste and Thirst On Fourth in San Diego, CA. This concert is for the birthday of a wounded Marine injured in Iraq. Many Marines attend the event including other wounded Marines.
09/17/09- Ditch performs at the celebrity hot spot Les Deux nightclub in Hollywood, CA. Ditch does a special rooftop performance previously banned at the club. Reference Jamie Barren 310-749-9029
09/10/09- Ditch opens for good friend Eek-a-Mouse at Brixton in Redondo Beach, CA. Ditch is also asked by Mouse to be a part of his onstage performance that night.
09/04/09- Ditch does radio interview in Las Vegas, NV with pornstar and VH1 star Brittany Starr on X Radio.
08/22/09- Ditch performs on the final night of Club Mood Hollywood, Ca. The venue is packed. When Ditch is done with his show, the crowd chanted 1 more song, however Ditch did not play 1 more song.
08/12/09- Ditch walked the red carpet for Big Sloan and Layzie Bone’s (Bone Thugs and Harmony) cd release party and did interviews with the press. Ditch was also filmed by Tmz cameras when leaving the club.
08/11/09- Ditch releases a music video edited by himself for “Lean To Tha Side” featuring scenes from the new TV series Pimp 247 which also features the song in the series.
08/10/09- Ditch announes he has launched his IMDB (Internet Movie Database) site. This can be found by searching Ditch on www.IMDB.com
08/10/09- Ditch announces new launch of www.Youtube.com/ditch420 vows to put out more videos than ever before and a series of Ditch short films.
08/10/09- Ditch launches the official Ditch website www.lethaltendermusic.com
08/05/09- Ditch attends the red carpet Movie Premiere of Social-Lights 90210 Starring Sabrina Parisi, does red carpet interviews, etc. Many other celebrity soap opera stars attend the premiere. Ditch also attends the private after party in the home of Donna Spangler who also stars in the short film/ Tv Pilot.
08/01/09- Ditch performs right before Mo Thugs Big Sloan, Layzie Bone and Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs and Harmony at Stingers, San Bernardino, Ca. (Reference: Niko 909-708-5890)
07/26/09- Ditch performs at the Voodoo Lounge 51 floors above the Rio Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV.
07/25/09- Ditch attends the Kandy Vegas Playboy Pool party and walks the red carpet doing interviews with n9ne Group, Moofaces tv and more.
07/18/09- Ditch performs live opening for Dirt Nasty at Stingers nightclub, San Bernardino, Ca. Show is also a celebration of Dirt Nasty’s Birthday.
07/17/09- Club Area and Jamie Barren (310-749-9029) erects a special red capet for Ditch’s birthday including a Ditch stand alone for his new cd Public Intoxication. Ditch is also welcomed by a sold out crowd. Ditch was also filmed by Tmz cameras when leaving the club.
07-04/09- Ditch travels to Northern California to perform at a large outdoor concert festival on Eddy Lepp’s private 25 acre ranch. The event is to raise money for Eddy Lepp’s fight for justice. (google Eddy Lepp)
06/28/09- Ditch attends the Bet Awards and walks the red carpet doing interviews and photographs. During the airing of the show, during Lil Wayne’s performance, Ditch is shown up close on camera in his trademark award show gold hat.
06/26/09- Ditch attends, and does interviews on the red carpet for the Def Jam Records Bet Pre party at Avalon in Hollywood, Ca.
06/22/09- Ditch does a call in interview with Made from Scratch Radio in Texas.
06/19/09- Ditch is booked by Randy Hood of Tricom Entertainment Motion Pictures to perform at his exclusive beachside mansion White Party and red carpet event. The event raises money for charity.
06/15/09- Ditch performed with New Boyz (“you’re a jerk”) at Incahoots, Fullerton, Ca. A riot erupted when female fans starting fighting in the crowd. Ditch and New Boyz who were both behind the dj booth when it happened were unable to perform and were led safely out the back of the venue.
06/11/09- Ditch walks the red carpet as a special guest at Faizon Love’s (Friday) birthday party. Other celebrities in attendance are Jon Favreau, etc.
06/01/09- Ditch receives word from film and Tv producer Curtis Elersen that his new Tv series “Pimp 247” wants the song “ Lean To Tha Side” for the show.
05/31/09- Ditch attends the 2009 Mtv Movie Awards. During the airing of the show he is shown on camera in his trademark gold hat several times.
05/30/09- Ditch attends the 2009 Spike Tv Guys Choice Awards where he walks the green carpet doing interviews. He is also given an on camera seat for the show.
05/22/09- Ditch becomes the only live performer on The Love Festival at Palms Hotel and Casino Pool, Las Vegas NV. Ditch performs 3 songs at the “Ditch Fridays” pool party for over 3,000 Memorial Day Weekend parties. (Photos included above) (Reference: Sol Shafer 310-873-8242)
05/28/09- Ditch performs at Club Glam Anaheim, Ca (inside Club Bravo)
05/09/09- Ditch sells out Club Mood, Hollywood, Ca. The event is so crowded that people have to be turned away from the club. Reference: Booking for this show Jamie Barren (310) 749- 9029.
05/07/09- Ditch performs at a sold out Club Glam (Bravo Nightclub) Anaheim, Ca. Joe Francis from Girls Gone Wild and the Girls Gone Wild tour bus all are in attendance, the concert is filmed for an upcoming Girls Gone Wild DVD.
05/06/09- Ditch joins Mystic Roots onstage to perform at a sold out show at the Roxy, Hollywood, Ca
05/02/09- Ditch performs at the ultra exclusive Kress Rooftop in Hollywood, Ca.
04/30/09- Ditch performs with Mystic Roots at Martini Ranch, Huntington Beach, Ca
04/23/09- Ditch walks the red carpet at a private event at Les Deux nightclub, Hollywood, Ca
04/17/09- Ditch is a red carpet guest at the Mims Cd Release Party at Club Sushi in Hollywood, Ca.
04/05/09- Ditch, and Flavor Flav are the 2 celebrity guests to walk the red carpet at Flo Rida’s Cd Release Party at Club Area, Hollywood, Ca.
03/05/09- Ditch does a special appearance and autograph signing at Bamboozle Left 2009 at the Chronic Candy Booth.
03/04/09- Ditch does a special appearance and autograph signing at Bamboozle Left 2009 at the Chronic Candy Booth.
03/22/09- Ditch attended the Dub Auto Show in Los Angeles, Ca and walked the red carpet.
03/14/09- Ditch held a huge Private release party for Public Intoxication at a large home in Rancho Cucamonga. Over 1,000 teenagers and adults came to the show. 3 songs into Ditch’s set 10 police cars closed off the neighborhood while fans scattered and a chopper shined a light from above. Ditch’s pyro- technic , but unpermited, filled outdoor set brought a close to the show after only 3 songs.
• Ditch performed various times at House of Blues in Anaheim, Ca. as mentioned throughout this entire Show List. DJ Daniel (714-715-9095) booked the show’s through the booking company, Acropolis RPM.
• Ditch is working with contacts at Camp Pendleton to book a concert on base and go on tour overseas. He strongly supports the United States troops, has had concerts for wounded marines, and has had off duty soldiers onstage during various performances. Contact: Katie Raggazino 760-207-5069.
• 02/28/09 – PUBLIC INTOXICATION CD RELEASE PARTY: On February 28, 2009 – Ditch held his official CD release party for his album, “Public Intoxication,” at a club called, Brick By Brick, in San Diego, Ca. The event catered to many San Diego fans who have awaited Ditch’s return to the city.
• 02/24/09 – DITCH’S NEW ALBUM WITH FOLDOUT: Ditch, released his long awaited full-length second (sophomore) album entitled, Public Intoxication, nationwide at: www.lethaltendermusic.com, www.myspace.com/ditch420 and at www.iTunes.com. The album was pushed back over a year from its original release date because Ditch took time to prepare the proper launching and promotional angles.
• 02/11/09 – Ditch was aired live on Bogus Boy Radio in Santa Ana, CA. The show is Cashis’ weekly Internet radio show. Cashis is also on Ditch’s new album. Ditch was aired 1 ½ hours to promote the new album and free mixtape. For details, go to: www.beatloungeradio.com.
• 02/08/09 – Ditch walked the red carpet and attended the 2009 Grammy Awards to promote his second CD entitled, Public Intoxication. He walked the red carpet again at a Grammy after party at the Key Club in Los Angeles, CA where Akon, Kardinal Offishall, and others performed. Thereafter, Ditch headed off to an Interscope Records private after party.
• 02/10/09 – Ditch attended a Snoop Dog video shooting entitled, “Dog After Dark,” at the Kress in Los Angeles, CA. Other celebrities attended such as: Flavor Flav, Paris Hilton, and Pharell, etc.
• 02/07/09 – On Saturday, Ditch attended the BMI (Broadcast Muwic, Inc.), ‘How I Wrote That Song’ panel at the Key Club in Los Angeles, CA. The panel consisted of the following artists: Will.I.Am (Black Eyed Peas), T-Pain, Chad Hugo (Neptunes), Makeba Riddick (Beyonce) and Keri Hilson. The spoke about songwriting on panel of Grammy winner and nominees. Ditch also attended the back stage greenroom where he did photos and press with various photographers. For pictures, click on the following link: http://www.944.com/nightsites/gallery/bmi-how-i-wrote-that-song/. It was sponsored by BMI and MySpace music.
• 02/06/09 – On Friday, Ditch kicked off the pre-Grammy weekend by walking the red carpet and attended a Grammy pre-party at Kress in Hollywood, CA. Press pictures can be found online.
• 02/01/09 – Ditch performed at Vinnie Bergmen’s (aka: The Kustomizer or Big Daddy) Super Bowl party. It was held at Vinnie’s 8 million dollar mansion in Orange Hills, CA (formerly known as the Billionaire Boy’s Club mansion). His house has a casino, nightclub, and movie theatre built into it. Ditch performed a show in the nightclub during halftime for several hundred fans and friends. Photos and video footage will be released online.
• 01/24/09 – Ditch performed at the Shark Club in Costa Mesa, CA for a RZST CLOTHING fashion show. RZST is one of Ditch’s sponsors. Artists, Rugged Monk and Eternal (from the Wuu-Tang Clan’s, Killer B’s) opened for Ditch.
• 01/20/09 – DITCH RELEASED HIS NEW FREE MIX TAPE ONLINE: Ditch, released his first ever mix tape entitled “Never Gonna Stop.” The CD features the following special guests: Dirt Nasty, Beardo, Omar Cruz and Willy Northpole. It consists of 7 tracks. Track titles are as follows: “Swagger Like Ditch,” “Never Gonna Stop,” “Jump Up,” “Stuntin In My Car,” and more! Free downloads are available as a gift from Ditch to his fans at: www.lethaltendermusic.com/mixtape.htm. It is also available at: www.soundclick.com/ditch420, www.imeem.com/ditch420 and www.myspace.com/ditch420. This mix tape will be considered volume one, in a series of what Ditch says will be a long line of Ditch mix tapes. Ditch is starting to do mix tape volumes because he thinks too much time passes between albums and their release dates. As a result, mix tapes give him a way of entertaining fans by showcasing his current music (original and remixed beats).
• 01/07/09 – Ditch walked the red carpet at the 2009 35th Annual People’s Choice Awards. He did various interviews to promote his new album and attended the backstage after party. He was interviewed by E-News Channel, KTLA, CBS, etc. Footage of Ditch can be seen online. Later, he headed off to another red carpet after party event at Club Area in Beverly Hills, CA, where he was an invited special guest who walked the red carpet again. The second event was for Tiffany Pollard aka: New York from Flavor of Love (Vh1).
• 01/05/09 – Ditch recorded his first FREE mix tape entitled, Never Gonna Stop.
• 01/04/09 – Ditch was a special guest for Pato Banton/Mystic Roots at the House of Blues in Hollywood, CA, where he surprised the audience again! He joined Mystic Roots on stage and performed “Lifestyles” once more, to another packed house. Just before reggae legend, Pato Banton, took the stage for the sold out house, Ditch treated the audience to an additional stinging performance of the song, “Jump Up,” from his new mix tape. Ditch’s celebrity guest, DJ Lethal (the DJ for Limp Bizkit, House of Pain, Everlast, etc), graciously came out to support Ditch and viewed the special appearance. Photos were taken by the following photographers: Jan Salzman with www.reggaemusicreviews.com, and Gary Greene. Additional photos can be viewed at Ditch’s Website at www.myspace.com/ditch420. Mystic Roots and Pato Banton are about to embark on a 50 state U.S tour and Ditch was very grateful that they invited him to join them for a good time and allowed him to promote his music before they headed out of town.
• 01/03/09 – Ditch kicked off the year by performing live onstage as a special guest for Pato Banton/Mystic Roots at the House Of Blues in Anaheim, CA. to a sold out crowd. The crowd was pleasantly surprised when, Coot (from Mystic Roots), brought Ditch out suddenly. Ditch ran on stage to the crowds roar and performed the song “Lifestyles.” The song is a rocking reggae and hip-hop track that Ditch has performed with them in the past.
• NOTE: SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW 2008.
~ 2008 ~
SUMMARY 2008: Ditch devoted most of the year on tour and did numerous interviews (on and off the red carpet) to promote the “Public Intoxication” CD, which has gained worldwide appeal and many new fans. The new CD features special national and international guests: Shock G from Digital Underground, Chali 2na from Jurassic 5, Bishop Don “Magic” Juan, Eek-a-Mouse, Cashis from Shady Records, Hot Dollar from Def Jam Records and Dogboy from Too Rude. Every celebrity guest on the new CD was also filmed on video while recording for the new album in Studio B for an upcoming Ditch DVD. To view clips, go to: www.youtube.com/ditch420.
Additionally, he recorded the following mix tapes:
1. Ditch recorded a mix tape with Big Reg (from Jackass and Jackass the movie) and with Steve-O (from the show called, Dr. Steve-O). The song, “Fresh off the Pot,” was for Big Reg’s mix tape.
2. He was also featured on two CD covers and three mixtapes entitled, What’s Really Good! Volume 1, 2 & 3. for WRG Magazine. WRG released and distributed separate volumes of the CD’s in their Jan, Feb & March issues.
Nonetheless, Ditch established himself strongly in the California area by performing with artists such as: Kottonmouth Kings, Hed PE, Andre Legacy & Dirt Nasty aka: Simon Rex (both from Mickey Avalon’s camp), Capital Eye, Maintain & Naughty, The Pricks, Young De, Lifeline, Shwayze, Unwritten Law, Mystic Roots, Irieside, Rza from Wu Tang Clan, and Shavo from System of the Down, etc.
Toward year-end, Ditch recruited an African Diembe drummer named Dave Hilal and his own DJ known as “DJ Noize. Further, Ditch’s company started accepting pre-orders for his second CD online at: www.lethaltendermusic.com (See 11/07/08 entry for details).
• 12/19/08 – Ditch performed at a meticulously decorated Christmas Holiday house party down in Oceanside, CA. The show included his African Diembe drummer named Dave Hilal and his own DJ known as “DJ Noize.” The party was packed with happy, friendly guests, filled with holiday cheer. The audience screamed, danced, and laughed the night away. The music was so loud that police were called. However, the band was able to perform for about 40 minutes and stopped just prior to police arrival, so, the event was a success and the DJ simply had to turn down the “Noize.” Ditch and his band were a hit and generated new fans down South as a result.
• 12/13/08 – Attended the Spike TV Video Game Awards in Culver City, Ca. Jack Black hosted the VGA’s.
• 12/11/08- Ditch performed another sold out show at the Sutra Nightclub in Costa Mesa, Ca. (Newport Beach area). He performed an unreleased club track called “Jump Up.” His Diembe drummer, Dave Hila, made a rocking special guest appearance by joining Ditch onstage for the full house. Fans and spectators went wild as Ditch rapped down the catwalk to a huge smiling audience who screamed with excitement and waved their hands in the air. Ditch opened for artist, Rza (from the Wu –Tang Clan, and the film American Gangster) and Shavo (from the metal band, System Of A Down). Club Sutra was so cram packed that over 300 people had to be turned away.
The event was an “invite only” occasion held for RZST CLOTHING’s annual Christmas party. RZST is one of Ditch’s sponsors, so he was decked out in their latest hot gear. Upon arrival to the venue, Ditch made sure to give a “shout out” to his sponsors while walking the red carpet wearing a fresh pair of “310 footwear,” courtesy of his sponsor, Danaw White, with ZOO YORK. Red carpet footage was taken by Videographer, DJ Rallo, at: www.myspace.com/rallo and photos taken by Photographer, James Lee, with MartyStar Entertainment at: www.martystar.com. Additional photos can be seen at www.pubdistrict.com.
Ditch invited many celebrity friends who came, showed their support, got the VIP treatment, and had a rockin’ good time. Click the following link taken from: www.myspace.com/ditch420 or go to:www.sutrabar.com for details. The show was also captured on video via RZST Clothing’s videographer. Footage can be seen online at: www.canyourRZST.com or reference, Jeremy, at RZST Clothing. Special thanks went out to the Social Group, 310 footwear (aka: Zoo York Footwear), Club Sutra, RZST Clothing, and the Wu Tang Clan via an online newsletter.
• 11-23-08 – Attended the American Music Awards (AMA’s) in Hollywood, CA. Ditch walked the red carpet for two hours. Ditch had VIP Access, attended the after party located on the lot, and socialized with many celebrities. He also attended an after party at Cabana Club.. Jimmy Kimmel hosted the event. For pictures, press releases and video, see the actual press Websites or go to one of Ditch’s Websites as indicated on this letterhead.
• 11-22-08 – Attended the CNN, “A Tribute To Heroes” celebration at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood, CA. at 6PM. Actors Cameron Diaz, Salma Hayek, John Krasinski, Forest Whitaker, Meg Ryan, Terrence Howard, Lucy Liu, Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale and Selena Gomez were among the stars joining in CNN’s tribute to the top 10. It was hosted by CNN’s Anderson Cooper, “CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute” and featured moving musical performances by Aguilera, Keys and Legend. For pictures & more info about the event, go to: http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/11/22/heroes.show/index.html?section=cnn_latest.
11/07/08 – DITCH’S LIMITED PRE-RELEASE ALBUM WITHOUT FOLDOUT: Ditch’s company, Lethal Tender LLC, started accepting pre-orders for his Public Intoxication album online. The ‘Limited Pre-Release Version’ is on sale right now for only $12.99 at: www.lethaltendermusic.com. However, it won’t be packaged in the 6-panel digipak foldout. Fans who pre-order the pre-release version will also be automatically entered to win over $300.00 worth of merchandise from Ditch’s sponsors as follows: ZOO YORK, RZST CLOTHING and more! It will only be available for a limited time, so check out the site for details. It features the following star-studded national and international special guests: Andrew Bryniarski., Bishop Don “Magic” Juan, Ca$his, Chali 2na, Dogboy, Eek-A-Mouse, Hot Dolla, and Shock G, who were also filmed while recording for a new Ditch DVD.
• 10/30/08 – Ditch performed as special guest appearance at his 5th annual Halloweed 5 Terror Night Party & Concert for this year. He performed with Mystic Roots (Pato Banton’s Band), Irieside (opening band for Mystic Roots), and various other artists at the OC Tavern Concert Hall in San Clemente, Ca. 949-542-8877. This was his 5th annual event since 2003.
• 10/29/08 – Interview footage of Ditch was on www.ocregister.com/juice Wednesday, at 8 a.m and all day, with an exclusive 3 video special from his performance live on the main stage with special guest, Eek-A-Mouse on Saturday, 10/25/08 for the So Cal Rock Revolution concert.
• 10/25/08 – In an effort to promote Ditch’s new CD, on Saturday, 10/25/08 at about 3:00 p.m. – Ditch performed on the main stage at Hollywood Park Casino in Los Angeles, Ca for the So Cal Rock Revolution concert. This was an all day event from 11a.m. to 2a.m. There were 8 stages and over 100 bands performed simultaneously at the venue. Ditch was a headlining act and shared the main stage with many other well-known artists, such as: Kottonmouth Kings, Hed PE, and Unwritten Law, etc.
Keeping with tradition, Ditch made his famous “BOXER TYPE ENTRY” onto the stage, which hyped the crowd, causing shirts to fly and bras to be exposed. Ditch’s show included an African Diembe drummer named Dave Hilal and his own DJ known as “DJ Noize.” Using special drumsticks, Ditch did a percussion jam on a separate Congo/Diembe drum as part of his show. He made a costume change during mid-show (into sponsored ZOO YORK sneakers and fashion apparel by BALLS DEEP and RZST CLOTHING), which made the crowd go wild and kept them entertained. Further, one of the featured guests on his new album, Eek-A-Mouse (reggae legend), joined Ditch live on the stage and they perform two songs, one of which they recorded together for Ditch’s new album. The song was called, “Smoke it up.” The video crews and paparazzi filmed and took pictures during his performance.
After the show, the camera’s rolled as they followed Ditch (escorted by his bodyguard) through the crowd directly to Ditch’s reserved backstage VIP greenroom/lounge for interviews with Ditch and Eek-A-Mouse. The press networks included: OC Juice, High Voltage TV aka: CFO Productions, California Pimpin’, Check their websites for pictures and/or video clips of interviews. For current postings, go to: www.ocregister.com/juice, or http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vbGluay5icmlnaHRjb3ZlLmNvbS9zZXJ2aWNlcy9saW5rL2JjcGlkMTQ4NTMxNzczOC9iY2xpZDE4MjU5MjcyNTgvYmN0aWQxODg2MTUwMzU3, or http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vbGluay5icmlnaHRjb3ZlLmNvbS9zZXJ2aWNlcy9saW5rL2JjcGlkMTQ4NTMxNzczOC9iY2xpZDE0ODUzMjM3NDUvYmN0aWQxNzAzNDE0NDI3 or go to any of Ditch’s promotional sites.
At about 7:00 p.m. Ditch also performed one song onstage with friends in a band called “The Closers.” Ditch free styled live using adlibbed rap lyrics that rocked the house. High Voltage TV shot footage of his performance. For press releases or more info about the event, go to: www.myspace.com/socalrock or click on: http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200811/1226700924.html. (Copy & paste the url to address bar if not clickable.)
• 10/08/08– Ditch walked the red carpet at the KING MAGAZINE (The Illest Men’s Magazine Ever!) private party called, “The Real Chill Town.” It was at a nightclub called Social Hollywood off Sunset strip in Hollywood, CA. He interviewed with various press such as: Afterparty247.com, Ed Magik TV, King Magazine, etc. See specific press Websites or www.king-mag.com/therealchilltown.com for details. For red carpet or celebrity pictures, see www.afterparty247.com and search, “Ditch.”
• 09/27/08 – Ditch & Eek-A-Mouse attended the “We The People Festival” at the Los Angeles State Historic Park in L.A., Ca. After the show, Ditch, and “Mouse” did an interview with FM radio station, KPFK 98.7, backstage and it was broadcasted live in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, CA. This festival featured over 30-world class Artists on 3 stages, etc. See www.wethepeoplefestival.com/info.php for details.
• 09/24/08 – Ditch headlined a show at Gallagher’s with various rappers in Huntington Beach, Ca.
• 09/11/08 – Eek-a-Mouse asked if, “Mouse”, could feature the song he and Ditch did called, “Smoke it up,” on his new album. In addition to writing the lyrics and hooks for this song, Ditch also wrote the beat. The song is featured on Ditch’s new CD, Public Intoxication.
• 09/07/08 – Attended the MTV Awards. Walked the red carpet for three hours doing interviews before the show with various television networks such as: Access Hollywood, AOL Music, Buzz Net, Holly Scoop TV, Pop Tub TV, MTV Radio, Much Music, National Lampoon, Rhapsody Music, Seventeen Magazine, USA TODAY, USC & UCLA Television, etc. Attended the MTV after party at the Paramount Pictures lot, attended an A-list club called: Chateau Marmont – Hollywood Hotel and Bungalows in Hollywood, CA, and ended the night at the MTV after party at the coveted Hollywood Hyde Lounge with MTV news reporter, John Norris. Go to any of the networks directly for interview footage. Or Popbytes w/ Ditch & Shwayze at the Video Music Awards ’08 for a quick video featuring hip hop artist Ditch, Shwayze, and Cisco Adler – taped at MTV’s video music awards 2008. The following is an interview between Ditch and 17 Magazine. They also used Ditch’s voice as a voiceover after his part in the piece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWjR8_NkACU
• 09/06/08 – Performed with recording artist, Shwayze & Cisco Adler (re: their new CD entitled “Shwayze”, which is currently Top-10 on the Billboard Charts), at Belo Restaurant & Nightlife in San Diego, Ca. Ditch was the opening act. Ditch’s Show Manager, Jay Bar (949-355-2287) regulated all security clearance, stage and show preparations, organized press interview schedule, confirmed sound check and arranged all VIP approval/access. Skinnie Magazine hosted it. Ditch was sponsored by, Zoo York (fashion apparel) for this show (reference Danaw White with Zoo York 310-698-2507). Purple Drank Clothing sponsored the giveaway. Ditch had special guests from Camp Pendleton attend his show and accompanied him in his private VIP lounge. High Voltage TV interviewed Ditch at length in the VIP lounge, during his performance and the camera’s followed him while he walked through the crowded streets thereafter. To view footage, click the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3eTjb2a_bM.
• Sept 2008 – NEW DITCH UNRELEASED TRACK 2008.”JUMP UP” was released on YouTube ref: Ditch 420 or click on the following link for details: DITCH NEW TRACK -UNRELEASED 2008-
• 08/27/08 – Interviewed with Got Films (reference www.gotfilms.com) for the Howard Stern Show at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• 08/26/08 – Performed at Club Mist, inside the Treasure Island Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. It was hosted by Hip-hop recording artist, Seven The Champ, as part of the Magic Convention after party sponsored by Bobby Fresh Clothing.
• 08/18/08 – Did press at the Home Depot Center during the Vans Warp Tour Concert. He attended the event to support his friends / recording artists, Shwayze, to enjoy the backstage VIP perks and to socialize with other friends/recording artists such as: Dirt Nasty, etc. Ditch was interviewed by: Egg Crate Rock, Hollywood Music, Punk Videos Rock, and more. To view interviews, go online to: www.eggcraterock.com or www.hollywoodmusic.tv or www.puckvideosrock.com and search for the tour title, date and/or “Ditch.” For Hollywood Music, you will need to view several interviews to about halfway through before Ditch’s interview.
• 08/16/08- Announced Tattoo Junkies and Mickey Avalon and made a special tribute to Mike Metzger (a famous action sports star) at the Dirt Alliance Dirt Tour (motocross sports) in Perris, Ca. Other artists such as: OPM and Dirt Nasty (he jointed Mickey onstage for a few songs) also performed. Ditch also hosted a huge clothing giveaway onstage in front of 4,000 people. (Reference: Ken 619-277-7266).
• 08/04/08 – Attended the Rolling Stones Magazine X-Games after party and walked the red carpet doing interviews, etc.
• 07/29/08 – Featured on O.C. (Orange County) Register “The Juice.” A daily web TV series run by Orange Counties widest circulated newspaper. (Reference Jeanette Jolley 949-701-6579).
• 07/24/08 – Performed with a rock band named, “Lifeline,” at Khoury’s Restaurant in Long Beach, CA as part of the So. Cal. Revolution Festival. It was the official U.S. Open of Surfing after party. Ditch brought wounded marines on stage from Camp Pendleton during his performance. Sullen Clothing sponsored the event and the tour bus. O.C. Juice recorded footage and posted it on the web. See 07/29/08 reference. The promoter for this event was Nick with AHL Productions 714-600-4767. For Behind the scenes with Ditch on JuiceTV go to YouTube, OC Juice or click on the following link: Ditch on JuiceTV.
• 07/11/08 – Jeannette Jolly (press for O.C. Register “The Juice” web show, came out to record at Studio B and interviewed Ditch. He simply showed her how rap was recorded. The press interview was to promote his new album. It was featured 07/29/08 as indicated above.
• July 2008 – Interviewed by TMZ outside The Roxy Theatre located next to the Rainbow Restaurant off Sunset in West Hollywood, Ca. For footage, go to: www.tmz.com.
• 06/28/08 – Ditch was an invited special VIP guest who walked the red carpet and attended The Scarface Party held at Valentina’s Ristorante Italiano & Supper Club in Mission Viejo, Ca. God Brothers Productions, Inc. transformed Valentina’s into an art deco scene out of the Scarface movie. It was complete with mob style bosses, flapper girls, beautiful women, cigar girls, Vegas style showgirls, and gaming poker tables, including: Blackjack, Craps & cards. The event drew various celebrities and fast cars. There was a cigar & martini bar, special appearances, performances, live music, & a dance floor. For more info, go to www.scarfaceparty.com. For press & photo information, go to Orange County Paparazzi at www.orangecountypaparazzi.com, Live OC Magazine at: www.liveocmag.com, or Pure PR at: www.pureprassociates.com.
• 06/20/08 – Ditch performed with Cashis, The Pricks, Young De, etc. (Young De had a new CD out produced by B Real from Cypress Hill). The artists all performed for a charity fundraiser event called Life Rolls On Foundation, which was started by Christopher Reeves. Donations went toward spinal cord research. This is the second event where Ditch performed for this particular charity. The event was at Chronic Cantina within Triangle Square in Costa Mesa (Newport Beach area), CA. The outdoor concert series was to help the foundation’s Surfers village. It hosted more than 2,500 of Southern California’s young, hip and fabulous for a spectacular day of live entertainment, including fashion shows, bands, celebrity guests, art exhibitions and amazing giveaways. The party began at 10:00 AM and continued until 11:00 PM. At 2:00 PM. Local favorites, The Pricks (a punk band) kicked-off the entertainment, followed by fashion shows by Snob Boutique. Ditch appeared after a strong set by The Pricks. Ditch performed his new single ” Lean To Tha Side” from his new star-studded CD, Public Intoxication. The set was filled with female stage dancers in bikinis and hyped up by Ad Ross. Cashis (who also has a guest spot on Ditch’s new CD), performed at the event as well. Other talent who performed included, but was not limited to: Capital Eye, Maintain & Naughty, and many more. Balls Deep Boxers sponsored the event. See Ditch’s Sponsor Reference List for contact info. For more information about this charity or event, go online to: www.loferollson.org or www.chroniccantina.com.
• 06/17/08 – Released raw footage on YouTube (Now in Color) of Big Regg and Steve O & Ditch recording (in Studio B) a song called “fresh off the pot” for Big Regg’s new mix tape. Click on the following link for details: Steve O/Big Regg record with DITCH
• June 2008- Ditch was brought up onstage and performed with Andre Legacy and Dirt Nasty aka: Simon Rex (both from Mickey Avalon’s camp) at the Casbah in San Diego, Ca. Footage can be seen at www.youtube.com/Ditch420. Or specifically: Dirt Nasty, Andre Legacy, DITCH & 1/2 Price re: Ditch, Half Price, Dirt Nasty, Andre Legacy’s Jamrock Jam Session LIVE.
• 05/06/08 – Ditch Live on Rhino Room TV Interview. Click on the following link for details: Ditch live on Rhino Room TV
• 04/26/08 – Performed with Shock G from Digital Underground at the Blue Café in Long Beach, Ca. It was sponsored and hosted by Camel Cigarette’s.
• 04/25/08 – Released footage on YouTube re: Ditch and Steve O in Studio B. Steve O left jail and came to Studio B the same night. Ditch and Steve O recorded the song ” fresh out the pot” for Big Regg’s new mix tape. Click the following link for details: STEVE O IN STUDIO W/ DITCH
• 3/16/08 – Interviewed by WRG Magazine, an online magazine out of Tennessee www.wrg.com
• 03/06/08 – Released raw studio footage of hip-hop recording artist Ditch, and Cashis on YouTube. For details click on the following link: Studio Session feat. Cashis. Also, released raw studio footage of Ditch and Bishop Don Magic Juan at Studio B. Click of the following link for details: Studio Session feat. Bishop Don “Magic” Juan
• February 2008- February 2008 – Ditch recorded a song with Big Reg and Steve O. Aside from the new album, Ditch filmed and recorded a song called: “Fresh off the Pot” with Steve-O (Recording artist/actor from Jackass and Jackass the movie) and with Big Reg (Recording artist/actor from the show called, Dr. Steve-O). The song was for Big Reg’s mix tape. Music Producer, Bruce Fecteau, recorded it at Studio B. Partial clips are online. (Reference Big Reg Ph: 310-801-5062).
• January, February & March 2008 – WRG Magazine MIXTAPES. WRG releases mixtapes with every issue of their magazine. Ditch’s music was included in their mixtapes during these three months. He was featured on two covers and three of their mixtapes. He was not on the third cover, but was still in the tape. WRG released and distributed the CD’s in their Jan, Feb & March issues. See the attached CD covers for details or go to www.wrg.com.
• 01/23/08 -Hip-hop recording artist Ditch interviews with EdMagik TV. Go to: www.YouTube/Ditch420 for details or click on the following link: Ditch Interview Ed MAgik TV.
• JANUARY & FEBRUARY 2008 ANNUAL SUPERCROSS AFTER PARTY EVENTS: Ditch performed at the 3rd annual official Ama Supercross after party at The Catch (Restaurant and Bar), adjacent to Anaheim Stadium in Anaheim, Ca on the following dates: 1/05/08, 1/15/08, 2/02/08. For the past 3 years, Ditch has performed at all 3 official annual after parties. He has been doing this annually since 2006 (3years). There are 2 yearly shows in January and 1 in
February (3 each year x 3 years = 9 total shows where he performed). The parties feature big name celebrities and pro riders. (Reference Furly 714-493-9561)
• January 2008 – Ditch hosted Kottomouth Kings and Hed PE concert at Hudson Theatre in San Bernardino, Ca.
• NOTE: SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW 2007
~ 2007 ~
SUMMARY 2007: Ditch was discovered and recorded his second (sophomore) CD entitled, “Public Intoxication,” with Studio B Productions (Read 03/10/07 entry). The CD features the following star-studded national and international special guests: Andrew Byrniarski. (A screen actor), Bishop Don “Magic” Juan (A famous pimp), Ca$his from Shady Records (Eminem’s label), Chali 2na from Jurassic 5, Dogboy from Too Rude, Eek-A-Mouse (reggae legend), Hot Dollar from Def Jam Records, and Shock G (aka: Humpty from Digital Underground). All artists were filmed while recording for a new Ditch DVD. He also released the following music videos, series of commercials and teasers:
1. “I move Weight” video – 2007
2. Public Intoxication commercial (Episode 1) – 2007
3. Public Intoxication commercial (Episode 2) – 2007
4. Public Intoxication commercial (Episode 3) – 2007
5. Public Intoxication teaser (Part 1) – 2007
6. Public Intoxication teaser (Part 2) – 2007
7. Public Intoxication teaser (Part 3) – 2007
8. Ditch was special guest in a music video called, “Nookie Part 1,” for Kaos Brought, with Bishop Don Juan and others; see the 11/18/07 entry mentioned herein for details.
All the above-mentioned clips and videos can be viewed online at: www.youtube.com/ditch420, www.myspace.com/ditch420, or www.soundclick.com/ditch420.
At year-end, (On 12/29/07), Ditch started his second company, called Lethal Tender, LLC (Recording/Holding Company). However, he spent most of 2007 writing songs, producing his own beats and recording for his new CD, yet still managed to perform live in concert with artists such as: Bargain Music, Dirty Heads, Fishbone, Pepper, The Pricks, and many more.
• 12/29/07- Ditch formed his first LLC, Lethal Tender, with Bruce Fecteau. They share the rights to the second album, Public Intoxication.
• 12/15/2007 – SNOOP DOGG’S X-MAS PARTY. Attended the Snoop Dogg Xmas Party at House of Blues off Sunset Strip in Los Angeles, Ca.
• 12/19/2007- INTERSCOPE RECORDS Christmas PARTY Attended the Interscope Records Christmas party and walked the red carpet doing interviews with Ed Magik TV among others.
• 12/22/2007 – Recorded in Studio B with Hot Dollar from Def Jam Records for the new Ditch cd.
• 11/28/07 –Released footage on YouTube re: Ditch wraps up his interview with Paul of Beat Down TV. … Pt. 2 of Ditch’s interview on Beat Down TV
• 11/27/2007 – Attended the Comedy Central Roast of Gene Simmons from Kiss. Ditch was shown on the show briefly when it aired in June 2008.
• 11/20/07 – Released footage on YouTube re: Eek-a-Mouse “MTV FREESTYLE” recording new tracks at Studio B for the upcoming album “Public Intoxication” by recording artist Ditch. Click on the following link for details: Eek a Mouse MTV Freestyle @ Studio B for new Ditch cd
• 11/18/2007- Was a special guest in a music video called “Nookie Part 1” for Kaos Brought, with Bishop Don “Magic Juan” and others. (See www.myspace.com/kaosbrought )
• 11/09/2007- Recorded in Studio B with Eek-a-Mouse for Ditch’s new cd. The song “Smoke it up” is an eclectic mix of reggae, ska and hip-hop.
• 10/27/2007 – Ditch performed at the upscale Atrium Hotel in Irvine, Ca during a sold out Halloween Bash. The annual event draws over 3,000 attendees.
• 10/26/07 – Ditch performed at his 4th annual Halloweed Party & Concert. It was held at: a 20 million dollar mansion in Orange Hills, owned by Big Daddy (aka: The Kustomizer or Vinnie Bergmen). His house has a nightclub built into it with a stage for shows. Ditch brought about 1,000+ people to the event. He was the only performer this year. It had many themed areas as well as VIP bars and a casino.
• 10/11/2007 –Ditch recorded in Studio B with Shock G, discoverer of 2pac Shakur, and front man for the rap group Digital Underground for Ditch’s new cd Public Intoxication.
• Oct 2007 – Bishop Don “Magic” Juan recorded with Ditch on his new album, Public Intoxication. The song is called “Ballin on the Westside.”
• Oct 2007 – DITCH Interview with WUN at NuWest records party red carpet. Go to YouTube or click on the following link for details: Interview at Nu West Recordings Red Carpet
• Sept 2007 – Performed shows at Club Glam in Anaheim, Ca and at the Copacabbanna in Long Beach, CA. Ditch performed many more shows as part of a preview of a few completed songs from his new album, Public intoxication.
• 9/18/07- Premiered tracks from the new album on worldwide web TV channel www.Musicplustv.com.
• 08/20/07 – Ditch did radio interview with 1580Am Radio Station out of Pasadena, Ca.
• 08/10/2007 –Ditch did radio interview with 1150Am Radio Station out of Seattle, WA.
• 8/05/07- Walked the red carpet at the Rolling Stone Magazine X Games after party with film star and personal friend, Andrew Byrniarski (aka: Leatherface from the 2 most recent Texas Chainsaw Massacres films, The Program, Batman & Robin, and, Any Given Sunday, to name a few). Reference: www.wireimage.com Ditch. Reference Andrew 310-384-3415.
• July 2007 – Ditch did a live Webcast from Studio B for thousands of people online watching at www.bongtvlive.com to promote the new album.
• July 2007 – Ditch interviewed with online magazine, SUBURBANHORROR. Refer to www.suburbanhorror.com for details.
• July 2007 – Ditch interviewed at the Sounds of the Underground tour featuring Suicidal Tendencies by www.MusicPlustv.com. See YouTube or MySpace & search “Ditch 420.” Or click the following link for details: SOUNDS OF THE UNDERGROUND TOUR INTERVIEW
• 06/29/07 – DITCH WARPED TOUR INTERVIEW. A backstage interview at the Van’s Warped Tour in Pomona re: opening day with Rapper, Ditch.
• June 2007- Spent most of the month recording and writing songs for the new album
• May 2007 Spent most of the month recording and writing songs for the new album
• 04/22/07 – Had a music video release pre-party hosted by Bishop Don Magic Juan re: the new album, Public Intoxication.
• 3/24/07- Ditch did an in-store autograph signing at Dubbs Clothing in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. Ditch invited friend, Colin “Scummy” Morrison, down as a special guest. (Scummy is a Metal Mulisha freestyle rider and reality show actor in Viva La Bam, etc).
• 3/13/07 – Ditch signed on to record his second (sophomore CD) record entitled, Public Intoxication, with his Music Producer, Bruce Fecteau (949-690-5160). Studio B Productions recorded it.
• 3/10/07 – Tony Saenz discovered Ditch. Reference Tony Saenz (949-390-5398). Tony Saenz is a drummer for Pato Banton and for the Mystic Roots band. Ditch originally met Tony in 2000 (while interviewing for Ditch’s band, Tripwire), but they lost track of each other through the years. After they reconnected, Tony introduced Ditch to Music Producer, Bruce Fecteau. Ditch was invited to attempt 1 song for Bruce at his studio (Studio B) from start to finish. Bruce liked Ditch’s music so much that he signed him on to a 1-album deal and put all the money up front for the production and artist development. Ditch spent the next year working on the new album where Ditch created his own beats. Ditch worked with Beat Producer, Imari Towner, and more. The CD came to feature many celebrity guests from old school rap legends to new school hot artists, all of which, came down to personally record with Ditch inside of Studio B. See resume for details.
• March 2007 –Ditch was featured in Fast Times Magazine. They did a full in-depth special feature on him. The hard copy was released March 2007.
• 02/16/2007 Ditch did a live radio interview and TV interview with: www.XTVZONE.BIZ (Reference Ramsey at Xradio 909-376-2663.
• 01/25/07 – Ditch released footage on YouTube re: THE VIDEO FOR THE TRACK ” I MOVE WEIGHT. ” A rare un-released Ditch track that resurfaced. It was scrapped after production went south on the song. What you see is what was left of the abandoned project. It is possibly the WORST MUSIC VIDEO EVER MADE; not becuase Ditch did’nt do his part, but becuase the editors did not know what to do with green screen footage. This is the result of poor participation from an editing team. The song was not Ditch’s best, but the concept was interesting until the editing company FUCKED IT ALL UP !!! This song will NOT be on ANY Ditch CD’s. Click the following link for details: DITCH I MOVE WEIGHT. Enjoy!
• 01/13/07 – Performed on the Queen Mary with Bargain Music, Dirty Heads, Fishbone, Pepper, and The Pricks. The concert was called Float the Boat and was sold out with thousands in attendance. Ditch walked off the stage after performing to the crowd chanting, “ditch, ditch, ditch…” The event was booked by Scott Tucker (714-501-8811).
• 2007 JANUARY & FEBRUARY ANNUAL SUPERCROSS AFTER PARTY EVENTS: Ditch performed at the 2rd annual official Ama Supercross after party at The Catch Restaurant and Bar, adjacent to Anaheim Stadium in Anaheim, Ca. For the past 2 years, Ditch has performed at all 3 official annual after parties. He has been doing this annually since 2006 (2 years). There are 2 yearly shows in January and 1 in February. The parties feature big name celebrities and pro riders. (Reference Furly 714-493-9561)
• NOTE: SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW 2006.
~ 2006 ~
SUMMARY 2006 – Ditch opened his own street wear clothing line called, Stay Faded, Inc (See Summer 2006 entry). Further, he recorded and released the following music videos, series of commercials and albums:
1. “So Cal Sounds” music video, (on sale now for only $8.99 on www.soundclick.com/ditch420)
2. “So Cal Hustlers” music video
3. “Ditch and Kriminal” sampler CD
4. “Drunk As A Skunk” sampler CD.
All music videos and commercials can be viewed online at: www.youtube.com/ditch420, www.myspace.com/ditch420, or www.soundclick.com/ditch420. He performed shows with artists such as: Badfish, One Session, Bubba Sparxxx, Club Ride, Pro Motox Riders, Colin Morrison, Beau Manley, Kriminal, Too Short, Reyes Bros (featuring Sen Dog & Mellow Man Ace), Saint Dog, and Judge D (of Suburban Noize Records), etc.
• 12/3006 – Performed live with Judge D of Suburban Noize Records at The Cellar in Upland, Ca.
• 12/02/2006 – Ditch performed live at Nickel Ranch as part of Mike Metzgers X-Fest. Mike is a famous Supercross action sports Star.
• 11/29/2006- Performed live with Saint Dog at Scroeboards, in Pomona, Ca.
• 11/18/2006- Performed live at Club Ride located inside Nationals in Anaheim, Ca.
• 11/09/2006 –Ditch Hosted his own show at Club Glam in Anaheim, Ca entitled: “Been there wrecked that”
• 11/03/2006 – Performed at the Key Club with the Reyes Bros featuring: SEN DOG AND MELLOW MAN ACE. (Booked by Sean Healy Presents)
• 10/28/2006 – Ditch’s Halloweed 3 Devil’s Night at the Kustomizer’s mansion in the Orange, Ca hills. Ditch performed at the 3rd Annual Halloweed Party & Concert with a rapper named: Kriminal. It was held at: a 20 million dollar mansion in Orange Hills owned by Big Daddy (aka: “The Kustomizer” or Vinnie Bergmen). His house has a nightclub built into it with a stage for shows. Ditch brought about 1,000+ people to the event.
• 10/12/06- Club Glam performance in Anaheim, Ca.
• 10/06/06- Interviewed by “Skinnie Magazine” in a printed issue of their magazine.
• 10/06/2006 – Performed with rap legend Too Short at Club Hush in Long Beach, Ca (Reference: Furly 714-493-9561)
• 09/21/2006- Ditch and Kriminal perform live at Club Roc in Costa Mesa, Ca.
• 09/07/2006 – 08:00 PM – Club Glam in Anaheim, Ca with Kriminal. Ditch performed live, yet again, for another sold out crowd.
• 8/28/06- Performed live at House of Blues in Anaheim, Ca (Reference: DJ Daniel 714-715-9095
• 8/17/06-Performed at In Cahoots in Fullerton, Ca. with Club Ride, Pro Motox Riders, Colin Morrison, and Beau Manley.
• 08/05/06 – Performed at The Basement Lounge in Long Beach, Ca.
• 08/04/06 – Performed at Club Vegas in Costa Mesa, Ca. David Hasselhoff & Jeremy Jackson praised Ditch about his performance.
• Summer 2006 – Ditch became business partners with Mike Parez and they started their own street wear clothing line called, “Stay Faded, Inc.” – Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. T-shirts where sold in two stores and online. Ditch currently has back stock, which he gives away free as a motivational and promotional tool.
• 7/14/06-Ditch performed at Club Sevilla in Long Beach, Ca for a packed house. It is also the official Ditch Birthday Bash.
• 7/22/06 – Ditch sold out Club Glam in Anaheim, Ca as he hosted the official music video release party for his “So Cal Sounds” music video. The video was shown on 2 large screens and followed by a live Ditch performance.
• 5/01/06- Performed live with Bubba Sparxxx who at the time had a #1 hit, “Ms New Booty” with Ying Yang Twins. The show was sold out. Hosted by Skinnie Magazine (reference: Jason Zahler at 951-830-5902)
• 4/20/06-Ditch performed with Badfish, One Session and other artists at Club Roc in Costa Mesa, Ca. This concert festival was called, The Headchangers Ball. (Reference DJ Daniel 714-715-9095)
• 3/16/06 -Did a Television interview for Rockstar TV and Time Warner in Orange, CA. Celebrity friends: Big Daddy (aka: Vinnie Bergmen of Discovery Channels’, The Kustomizer), and HBO’s OZ Chuck Zito (actor and bodyguard to the stars Charlie Sheen and Pam Anderson) joined Ditch on the show to support him.
• Feb 2006 – Ditch performed at the official Ama Supercross after party adjacent to Anaheim Stadium. See Jan & Feb reference below.
• 2/22/06-Ditch performed to a packed mansion at a private party in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. The party was so popular that 300 people need to be kicked out so that the 300 people who were invited could come see the show. (Reference Mike Perez 909-730-2720)
• 2006 JANUARY & FEBRUARY ANNUAL SUPERCROSS AFTER PARTY EVENTS: Ditch performed at the 1st official Ama Supercross after party at The Catch Restaurant and Bar, adjacent to Anaheim Stadium in Anaheim, Ca. This was the first year Ditch performed at all 3 official annual after parties. There were 2 shows in January and 1 in February. The parties featured big name celebrities and pro riders. (Reference Furly 714-493-9561)
• NOTE: SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW 2005.
~ 2005 ~
SUMMARY 2005 – Ditch recorded and released his first full-length album in August 2005 entitled, “Drunken Intoxicated Thug Catchin Ho’s” aka: D.I.T.C.H. (See details as mentioned herein). The title of the album is also his stage name. After the debut, it became an underground hit, and put Ditch on the map. He spent the next two years touring to promote his music. The album did very well on the underground and sold thousands of copies on the streets. The CD made Ditch a semi well-known So Cal name. Ditch performed over 230 shows in all for that CD alone. He gained notoriety from playing shows with artists such as: Subnoize Soljahs, Chris Gentry, Mower, Bobby B, Mansion of Mayhem, Kottonmouth Kings, Last Laugh, Big B, Kingspade, OPM, Too Rude, Powerman 5000, Saint Dog, The Pricks, and many more. Songs can be purchased individually online, downloaded and burned to CD. For details, to go: www.soundclick.com/ditch420.
NOTE TO READER: Unfortunately, not all of Ditch’s performances were archived, however, the following list is based on memory and what he had on record.
• 12/11/05- Ditch performed at The Ville in Riverside, Ca. Other performers included Saint Dog and The Pricks. 187 Inc. sponsored the party.
• 12/08/05- Ditch performed at Diablo’s Club Glam in Lake Forest, Ca before it moved to its new location in Anaheim. Ditch did over 15 shows in all at Diablo’s Glam before the club moved.
• 11/2006 – Performed with artist, Powerman 5000, at the Nos Events Center in San Bernardino, Ca. for the Freak Fest.
• 10/28/05 – Performed at Ditch’s 2nd Annual Halloweed Party & Concert. The event this year was held at a residence deep within Trabuco Canyon. The Event drew over 1,500 partygoers. The police had to shut the event down because cars had jammed the windy canyon roads into the event.
• 10/07/05 – Performed at a Lake Elsinore residence for over 2,000 people for Saint Dog from Kottonmouth Kings Birthday Bash. The party drew unwelcome responsives from the Riverside County Sheriff’s Office who arrived in riot gear with pepper guns. They expected a rowdy crowd.
• 9/30/05 – Ditch performed at Club Roc in Costa Mesa, Ca.
• 9/01/05 – Ditch performed at Diablo’s Club Glam in Lake Forest, Ca.
• August 2005 – Performed with Kottonmouth Kings, Last Laugh, Big B, Kingspade, OPM, and Too Rude, at a club called In Cahoots in Fullerton, Ca. The Concert was for the release of Kottonmouth Kings new 7th studio album and drew a sold out crowd. Skinnie Magazine hosted it (Jason Zahler).
• August 2005 – Ditch recorded and released his first album entitled, “D.I.T.C.H.” and went on tour locally to promote his music and live shows. The album did very well on the underground and sold thousands of copies on the streets. The CD made Ditch a semi well-known So Cal name. Songs from this album can be purchased individually online, downloaded and burned to CD. For details to go: www.soundclick.com/ditch420.
• 8/01/05- Performed at Diablo’s Club Glam in Lake Forest, Ca.
• 7/04/05- Ditch performed at the UsCircelA compound (a label founded by Saint Dog and his brother, Big Hoss). The party drew about 1,500 concertgoers.
• 6/24/05-Ditch performed live with a band named, Mansion of Mayhem, at the Ink-N-Iron Tattoo Festival on the Queen Mary in Long Beach, Ca.
• 6/15/05-Ditch performed with Kottnmouth Kings DJ, Bobby B, at the Rockin Taco Cantina in Fullerton, Ca.
• 6/06/05- Ditch performed with Mower at the Rockin Taco Cantina in Fullerton, Ca.
• 5/05/05- Ditch performed with Subnoize Souljahs, Chris Gentry and more for the Drinko De Mayo concert festival at Rockin Taco Cantina, Fullerton, Ca (outdoors)
• April 2005 – Ditch performed various shows at Diablo’s Club Glam in Lake Forest, Ca.
• March 2005 – Ditch performed various shows at Diablo’s Club Glam in Lake Forest, Ca.
• Feb 2005 – Ditch performed at the official Ama Supercross after party at The Catch in Anaheim, Ca. It’s adjacent to Anaheim Stadium. See January entry for details.
• Jan 2005 – Ditch performed at the official Ama Supercross after party at The Catch in Anaheim, Ca (adjacent to Anaheim Stadium). There are 3 yearly shows, 2 in January, and 1 in February. The parties feature big name celebrities and pro riders. (Reference Furly 714-493-9561)
• 1/1/05- Performed at Quans Rockin Sushi in Orange, Ca.
• NOTE: SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW 2003 to 2004.
~ 2003 to 2004 ~
SUMMARY 2003 to 2004 – Ditch began touring with Mansion Of Mayhem. He performed shows all across California, Nevada, Arizona, and other West Coast states before pursuing his solo career. Ditch recorded and released the following:
1. In 2003, Ditch’s band, Mansion of Mayhem, released their first album entitled, Welcome to the Mansion.
2. In 2004, Ditch released his first solo EP (CD) entitled “13 Dayz.”
He booked shows on the side and worked two part-time jobs during 2003-2004 as follows:
1. 4 Fire, Inc – Fire Control Protective Company – Trabuco Canyon, CA
Sales Manager. This company manufactured a protective fire-retarded product to be sprayed onto structures, which completely prevented buildings from being burnt. As Sales Manager, the primary objective was to establish new business by marketing the product. As a result, national dealer sales relationships with 75 dealers/organizations were successfully developed. Additional duties included, but was not limited to the following: Assisted in product training for fire departments, designed and built websites, attended workshops in leadership, motivation, and client relations.
2. Kasdan & Simonds, LLP. – Law firm – Irvine, CA
Construction Defect Legal Clerk. Managed residential and commercial construction defect accounts with over one hundred open claim files pending. Liased with lawyers and clients using terms they understood. Multi-task oriented and performed independently as follows: Maintained and organized construction defects files, reorganized entire filing system over a 60-day period, assisted in court proceedings and filings. Sustained and secured computer file database, familiar with litigated files and preparation of motions, cognizant of proofreading & editing and legal office procedures.
Ditch worked with the same attorney at four different law firms since 1997 as mentioned herein. In 2004, he abandoned his law career to follow his dream as a Hip-hop artist. He performed shows with artists such as: Stay Strap, Mansion of Mayhem, Saint Dog, 33rd Degree, Big B, and OPM.
NOTE TO READER: Unfortunately, not all of Ditch’s performances were archived, however, the following list is based on memory:
• Oct 2004 – Ditch began his first annual Halloween concert showcase and series called Halloweed. The first Halloweed Concert was held at Coconuts in Dana Point, CA. Ditch performed with artists: 33rd Degree, Big B, OPM, and Saint Dog of Kottonmouth Kings.
• 09/18/04. Performed with Saint Dog at Quans Rockin’ Sushi in Orange, CA. Saint Dog is an original member of the Kottonmouth Kings.
• Feb 2004 – He played shows at known venues for large audiences, backyard parties, and small dive bars. Ditch began perfecting his live shows.
• 2004 – Ditch released and circulated his first EP entitled, “13 Dayz.” This was his first solo demo sampler CD of the first few songs he recorded.
• Jan 2004 – Wrote songs, played shows, networked, recorded, and prepared for his first solo album.
• 2004 – Hosted Hip-hop showcases at China Beach in San Clemente, CA.
• 2003 – 2004 – Performed shows at China Beach in San Clemente, CA each month for few months from late 2003 into early 2004.
• 2003 – Ditch released an album with Mansion of Mayhem entitled, “Welcome to the Mansion.” They went on tour and performed shows all across California, Nevada, Arizona, and other West Coast states. After they played at least 40 shows, then Ditch decided to focus on his solo career as a Hip-hop artist. Ditch and Stay Strap began work on Ditch’s debut album entitled, 13 Dayz.
• 2003 – Ditch responded to an O.C. weekly advertisement looking for rappers who wanted to record. It was this moment that was critical in defining Ditch and brought him from a lifelong dream into a reality. Ditch met producer and rapper, Stay Strap, from Mansion of Mayhem. This band had more of the hip-hop rap sound that Ditch was looking for. The two began to perform many shows in the So Cal area. Thereafter, Ditch joined the group, and had collaboration songs with them.
• SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW 1990’s to 2002
~ (Summary of early 1990’s to 2002) ~
SUMMARY 1990’s to 2002 – Ditch started his music career in high school and graduated from Chapman University with a B.A. Degree in legal studies and Political Science. He received a minor in Sociology and Criminal Justice. Ditch worked part time at three separate law firms throughout the years. He booked shows on the side while he pursued his dream to establish himself in the music industry. As a result, Ditch recorded and released the following:
1. In 2000, Ditch’s band, Tripwire, released their first EP entitled, Tripwire.
2. In 2002, Ditch’s band, Kritikal, released their first album entitled, Jagged Frequency.
NOTE TO READER: Unfortunately, not all of Ditch’s performances were archived, however, the following list is based on memory, his corporate resume and school records:
• Late 2002 – Kritikal broke up. Inevitably, Ditch always wanted to rap over Kritikal’s industrial sound, which caused conflict between him and Kritikal guitarist, Joey Saenz (of no relation to the Pato Banton drummer, Tony Saenz) and they eventually broke up the band. However, Ditch and Joey remain friends to this day. Ironically, Ditch is also a friend with drummer, Tony Saenz (Reference Show List date of 03/10/07).
• 2002 – Ditch’s band, Kritikal, released their first album entitled, Jagged Frequency.
• 2001 – Performed at Knuckleheads in San Clemente, Ca.
• 2001 – Performed at Shooters in Mission Viejo, Ca.
• 2001 – Performed at Doheny Saloon in Dana Point, Ca.
• 2001 – Took on any show or performance he could.
• In 2001, – After doing several garage recordings and putting out a few unsuccessful EP’s, Ditch and Joey decided to change the sound of their music. As a result, they changed the name of their band from Tripwire to Kritikal. Kritikal was of an industrial sound and style. They did cover songs from bands such as: Danzig, Motley Crue and Pink Floyd. Nonetheless, the live shows for the band were successful and many friends would always attend. As young rebels, they played at one wild party that was so big and crazy that it was talked about for years. Even haters still talk about it to this day, so they obviously made their mark. Additionally, guests from other underground bands would appear and perform with them. During one concert fundraiser event at Laguna Beach High School, the Laguna Beach Police threw Ditch off the stage. This occurred after conflict erupted during Ditch’s performance onstage while singing a song called, “Terrible Lie,” by Trent Reznor (from Nine Inch Nails).
• CORPORATE WORK HISTORY: Ditch was employed as a part time Legal Clerk in various law firms under the same attorney (John Zarian) at different firms as follows:
1999-2002 Lanhan & Reilley, LLP in Los Angeles, Ca.
1998-1999 Law Offices of John N. Zarian in Trabuco Canyon, Ca,
1997-1998 Law Offices of Berry, Perkins, Zarian, and Duncan in Irvine, Ca.
2003-2004- See the law firm mentioned in this Show List under these years.
• 1997 – 2001 – Ditch went to college and earned his degree. See the following for details:
Chapman University – Orange, CA
• B.A. Degree – Legal studies and Political Science
• Minor in Sociology/Criminal Justice
• Involved with founding Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity
• AA Degree – General Education
Ditch was approached on campus by a movie scout and landed a roll as a movie extra for the film, Rocky and Bullwinkle. He was seen briefly on camera in this film.
• In 2000 – Ditch’s band, Tripwire, released their first EP entitled, Tripwire.
• 2000 – Performed at China Beach in San Clemente, Ca.
• 1999-2001 – Ditch started a band called, Tripwire, with guitarist, Joey Saenz. It was a rap-rock two-man band accompanied by an occasional drummer.
• 1992-1999 – Ditch started his musical career in high school at backyard parties and performed with various garage bands during this time.
New Single from “O2BNLA” Ditch and Strap “Bills”
Ditch Head (Noun~ pronounced: Ditch Head) aka: Ditch Heads or Ditchheads. Definition: 1. A fan of Ditch 2. a personel friend of Ditch. 3. A friend of Ditch on any social network. 4. A person who attends Ditch concerts. 5. A person who supports self expression, non censorship, and speaks their minds. 6. A person who is their own boss and is truly “self made, self paid”. www.lethaltendermusic.com Its Lethal Tender Bitch!